Commitment to Community, a Way of Life at the Lodge
The Lodge has a long history of involvement in the Sequim community and local philanthropic activities. Below are just a few of the things the Lodge is actively engaged in.
- The Olympic Medical Center: sponsorship and participation in their local fundraising events
- The annual Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- Sequim Chamber of Commerce
- Sequim Irrigation Festival, the oldest festival celebrated in the state of Washington, now in it’s 121st year, celebrating the irrigation system that turned a prairie into productive farmland
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
We open our doors and host groups as diverse as quilting, writing and poetry in our community.
Come and join us in the beauty of it all.